Sewing hints and tips from Jaguar Sewing machines
Have fun with your sewing machines and overlockers!
We’ve assembled a number of interesting how-tos and technique demonstrators that cover everything from how to use sewing feet, easy start-up projects, right through to how to make corduroy trousers. Have fun!
Avoiding the pitfalls and concentrating on the enjoyment of sewing… We love the internet! There are so many useful hints, tips and cautionary tales for all of us who love sewing. We thought we’d round up just a few of our favourites as an indication of the wonderful array of help and guidance that anyone … Continue reading Five essential quilting tips →
More wonderful sewing tips and how-tos
- Why we just love sewing machine presser feet
- Some wonderful quilting tips!
- Exactly why did the Jaguar DQS403SE sewing machine catch our eye?
- Enjoying making your workout wear doesn’t force you to go to the gym!
- New sewing machine focus – the 10 reasons we love the Jaguar DQS403SE
- How to avoid the dreaded pristine hem when you take up a pair of jeans
- New product focus – is this the ideal sewing machine for beginners?
- Why threading a sewing machine isn’t a problem – for some!
- Winter coat DIY: how your sewing machine can keep you warm this winter
- 39 top sewing hacks, tips and how-tos
- Can you turn a sewing passion into a business?
- Our top tips on avoiding those dreaded sewing mistakes
- Sewing tutorials: how to banish those dreaded zip fears!
- Easter bunny sewing projects for you to try
- Sewing tips for beginners
- Top tips for sewing with corduroy
- So you have a sewing machine – what are you going to do with it?
- More about sewing machine feet – why we love them!
- Our favourite quilting tips
- Why Sew Magazine loves the Jaguar DQS 377 sewing machine
- Did you know that threading a sewing machine could be this quick and easy?
- Why do you need to know about sewing machine feet?
- Overlocker sewing machine advantages
- Sew Style & Home love the Jaguar DQS 405 sewing machine!
- New to sewing? Here are some ideas to get you started
- Overlocker / serger sewing tips
- Four tips for the more experienced sewer
- Climbing Kilimanjaro to support mothers and babies in Kenya
- Quilting: not everything you need to know, but…
- Favourite Easter sewing projects
Share the love!
Do you have any exciting sewing tips that we could share with our readers?
If so, please get in touch and let us know.
We will of course supply all credits and links back to you that you require.