Jaguar Beading Foot£14.99
Sewing on strung beads and pearls has always been a tedious task but the beading feet now go some small way to alleviating this and to add pleasure to embellishing. Popular bridal wear, evening wear, smart/casual or craft, the beading foot set is a must for your sewing box.
This foot can also be used for attaching similar diameter decorative cords for embellishment.
Jaguar Binder Foot£14.99
1. Before attaching the presser foot, insert the bias tape into the funnel guide to match the tape edge to the guide side.
2. Pull the tape from the rear of the presser foot.
3. Snap on the presser foot.
4. Adjust the needle position so that the needle lines up to the edge of the bias tape.
Jaguar Blind Stitch Foot£14.99
1. Fold the fabric up to create the desired hem, then baste about 3/16″ (5 mm) from the edge of the fabric.
2. Fold back the fabric along the basting and position the fabric with the wrong side facing up.
3. Position the fabric with the edge of the folded hem against the guide of the presser foot.
4. Lower the presser foot lever.
5. Select the blind hem stitch.
6. Adjust the stitch width until the needle slightly catches the fold of the hem.
8. Remove the basting.
1. Position the needle at the desired distance from the edge of the fabric and lower needle.
2. Turn the foot guide screw, adjust the fabric guide to the edge of the fabric, and lower the presser.
Jaguar Border Guide Foot£14.99
Having problems lining up or evenly spacing your border designs? That problem can now be solved with the help of the Border Guide Foot. The secret of this great new foot lies in its red guide markings.
Jaguar Braiding Foot£14.99
1. Loosen the screw on the presser foot and insert a braid through the guide before attaching the presser foot on the machine.
2. Slide the plate of the guide back and forth to fit the width of the braid.
3. Tighten the screw and pull the braid behind the presser foot.
4. Attach the presser foot onto the machine.
5. Set the zigzag width slightly wider than the width of the braid.
6. Stitch braid in place.
Jaguar Button Sew Foot£14.99
Quick and easy button sewing with the special button sewing foot. This foot has two bars that attach to the foot shank to provide extra stability and also has a textured rubber sleeve to hold the button securely in place whilst sewing.
Jaguar Buttonhole Foot£14.99
The Sliding Buttonhole Foot is a plastic foot suitable for most makes of machines. By placing your button on top of the foot the machine will sew a perfect buttonhole for you exactly the correct size!
Jaguar Candlewicking Foot£14.99
The Candlewicking Foot is designed with a deeper channelled groove to allow a smoother feed over candlewicking stitches and raised satin stitches. Also with an open toe to allow easier vision.