Jaguar Blind Stitch Foot
1. Fold the fabric up to create the desired hem, then baste about 3/16″ (5 mm) from the edge of the fabric.
2. Fold back the fabric along the basting and position the fabric with the wrong side facing up.
3. Position the fabric with the edge of the folded hem against the guide of the presser foot.
4. Lower the presser foot lever.
5. Select the blind hem stitch.
6. Adjust the stitch width until the needle slightly catches the fold of the hem.
8. Remove the basting.
1. Position the needle at the desired distance from the edge of the fabric and lower needle.
2. Turn the foot guide screw, adjust the fabric guide to the edge of the fabric, and lower the presser.