Jaguar Braiding Foot
This foot guides braiding for embellishment. It is used with a braid up to 5 mm in width and attached it to the fabric as it sews.
Attaches up to 3/16 inch (5 mm) wide braids, ribbons, tapes, cords, etc.
1. Loosen the screw on the presser foot and insert a braid through the guide before attaching the presser foot on the machine.
2. Slide the plate of the guide back and forth to fit the width of the braid.
3. Tighten the screw and pull the braid behind the presser foot.
4. Attach the presser foot onto the machine.
5. Set the zigzag width slightly wider than the width of the braid.
6. Stitch braid in place.